Limit of Liability
All content provided is for inspiration purposes only. Creating or undertaking projects—especially any renovation work that involves demolition, construction or serious makeovers—based on any inspirational website or social media post content or tutorials we provide or suggest is at your own risk. We believe many RV renovation projects can be completed as a DIY project, but please use your best judgment and follow safety precautions as the owners of Love That RV are not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the use of this information. It is your responsibility to research local laws and ordinances that may dictate what type or permissible activity is allowed in your area in regards to RV storage and renovation work.
Original Content Owner(s)
We will always credit the original copyright owner(s) in any content we share. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in your content. If you grant us permission as the owner or license holder of content to share on our website, on our social media channels, or on other publications that we control, we will credit you in the following ways that apply:
- Blog posts. By sharing your name as it appears on your social media account or blog (unless you specify a different name you prefer that we use) in the photo or video’s caption and/or description. We also often link to your preferred website or social media page if you provide us with a URL.
- Instagram. On feed posts we tag your Instagram account. If the content can reference a specific Instagram post on your account, we generally reference that post in the description. On Instagram stories, we also generally reference a specific post from your feed or your stories where applicable. We can also collaborate with you to craft a description for a post or story. We never intentionally hide your username in an obscure location on your content that we share on our Instagram account.
- Facebook. We can link to your Facebook page, a group you own, a specific Facebook post you published, or your preferred website where applicable. We can collaborate with you to craft an inspiring and appealing post description.
- X (formerly known as Twitter). X (formerly known as Twitter) limits content descriptions more than most social media networks, but that doesn’t mean we skimp on providing credit. We will always include credit either visually in the content and/or explicitly in the tweet content by linking to your X name/handle or by referencing a specific Tweet you published.
- YouTube. On shorter videos (“Shorts”) and longer videos (longer than 60 seconds) we include a link to your YouTube profile if you have one. If we cannot find a YouTube profile, we state where we found the content (your Instagram profile, your Facebook profile, etc).
- TikTok. Similar to how we post content on YouTube, we include a link to your TikTok profile if you have one. If we cannot find a TikTok profile, we state where we found the content (your Instagram profile, your Facebook profile, etc).
- Pinterest. We link to the original content you published, whether that’s a blog post, an article, a social media post or similar forms of content. If we use your content as part of a promotional image for Pinterest, we will credit you in the corresponding blog post that the Pinterest pin links to. Please be aware that by allowing your content to appear on this website, visitors to this website might share that content on Pinterest with it linking to this website (instead of your preferred URL).
- Ebooks and other digital products. We occasionally publish ebooks and other online training materials. “Social proof” that includes examples of the beautiful and inspiring content that we regularly share and publish may be used. If we use any of your original content, we always provide photo, video or content credit as close to the materials as possible. At the very least, each publication or training material includes a separate page for credits and we can include your name and a preferred URL.
When users comment on a social post or other content we post, we are sure to never mislead the commenter that the content is ours. In fact, we often tag the original content owner so they can either acknowledge the comment or answer any questions.
Granting Permission to Share Original Content
Permission to post your content is often granted through a simple direct message on social media or by completing a form on our website. We just ask that you follow the rules in our Media Use Policy.
Requesting Content Removal
Just as simple as it is to grant permission for Love That RV to share your content, we will be respectful of your request to remove that content if you send us a direct message on social media or complete our support form. Please note that it can take 1-2 business days to respond to your removal request.
Of course, if you find any of your content posted that is unauthorized, we will also respond to those requests. You can read more about our Media Use Policy and how we take copyright infringement seriously.
You will see throughout this website, in blog posts, in emails, and on our social media posts links that go to outside sources (other websites and services). Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by Love That RV, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the website owner.
This compensation may be in form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor.
For example, Love That RV is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Recommendation links used by Love That RV or promo codes recommended by Love That RV to receive some sort of discount by the service or product may be what is referred to as an affiliate link.
Governing bodies such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) make recommendations that affiliate links disclosures need to be placed in “clear and conspicuous” places. That can be quite subjective. However, you should always expect that Love That RV indicates right before or right after any link placement on this website, in blog posts or in emails that the link is an affiliate link that leads the user to an outside service or product. Likewise, users can expect Love That RV to use clear and obvious language on social media to indicate any affiliate relationships including, but not limited to, the use of hashtags such as #affiliate or #sponsored.
Note that if we send you to an outside source, know that it is only because we have tested and researched that service or product ourselves. We only support and reference things we believe in. We are all about sharing our recommendations and providing you with the best service and support here at Love That RV.
The money earned through our affiliate links is just another way for us to earn extra income so that we con continue doing what we love—researching and helping people connect with the right resources. if you choose to purchase something through one of our affiliate links, it is greatly appreciated and we thank you!
In most cases (in fact, we can’t think of any exceptions), the user will never pay more for a product or service by using an affiliate link. Generally the user will pay the going rate or even a discount by using an affiliate link or recommended promo code.
We share affiliated products or services with our users because we like them and believe our users will benefit from the same use!
Sponsored Posts and Endorsements
Love That RV accepts some forms of third party advertising, sponsorship, and paid insertions. Our travel lifestyle comes at a cost (gas, groceries, park passes, etc.) so we use opportunities to connect our readers and users with brands and services that we like.
Occasionally, we are provided with free products or services in return for our honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are our own and not influenced by the developing company and/or its affiliates in any way.
Users will always know when a statement or post here on the website, in blog posts, in emails or on social media are sponsored because we will indicate in the captions or posts that we received compensation (whether paid compensation and/or free product or services) and we will use hashtags such as #ad or #sponsored.
Using the word “influencer” sure sounds fancy, like we’re the upper echelon of reality TV alongside the Kardashians. Truth is, we’ll likely never reach that status and it’s not something we are striving to do.
We’re a family business and we have traveled full-time and part-time for the past several years. In our adventures we have found many things that work and other things that aren’t so necessary. That’s what inspired us to start a business that encourages other nomads to follow their dreams of wanderlust (yes, it’s real!) and design their tiny home on wheels to be their dream home. Just because you live or travel in a box on wheels doesn’t mean it needs to look like a cookie-cutter box!
This Influencer Disclosure Policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by love That RV :
- Instagram: @LoveThatRV
- Facebook: @LoveThatRV
- Threads: @LoveThatRV
- TikTok: @LoveThatRV
- X (formerly known as Twitter): @LoveThatRV
- YouTube: @LoveThatRV
- Pinterest: @LoveThatRV
- Blog : LoveThatRV.com
These channels strive to abide by the FTC Guidelines for online influencers. The owner believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation the owner receives from marketers may influence our content, topics or posts made to our social channels. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content in accordance with the FTC Guidelines.
The owners of these social channels are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owners of these online channels receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed through these channels are purely the influencer’s own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Last updated November 10, 2023